Explore these resources for stories, strategies, texts, and approaches for creating more accepting learning environments.
Learn About SEL Through the Resources Provided
In order to teach Social Emotional Learning, we must have a clear understanding of it ourselves. Explore these resources to gain meaningful statistics, practices and learning techniques that you then can utilize and join us to spread the awareness of the importance of SEL in all communities across South Carolina.
Guides and Websites
- What is SEL?
- Committee for Children
- SEL Toolkit
- Casel Guide
- Sel: Rethink Ed
- Complete Guide to SEL
- 75 Free SEL Activities
- What and Why: Social Emotional Learning
- What is Social Emotional Learning?
- The Five SEL Competencies
- 5 Keys to SEL
- How Social-Emotional Learning Benefits Everyone
- Schoolwide SEL: SEL Integration