We strive to ensure all children and adults in South Carolina have access to the SEL resources and support they need to succeed in school, work, and life.
We pursue this goal via the following initiatives:
- Advocate for legislation and funding to support SEL across the state.
- Conduct research and collect data that informs effective SEL implementation.
- Publish content to build local and statewide awareness of SEL and its benefits.
- Consult with schools and other institutions regarding SEL curriculum and best practices.
- Coordinate parent workshops and equip parents with SEL materials.